1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
For this data protection declaration is responsible:
Elzbieta A. Scigajllo
Telephone: 030 832 17 227
An operational data protection officer has not been appointed.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website https://JobChanger.international, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
Name of the website accessed,
• Amount of data transferred
• Notification of successful retrieval
• IP address of the requesting computer,
Date and time of access,
Name and URL of the file accessed,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes: • ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally. However, the provider reserves the right to check the log data retrospectively if there is reasonable suspicion of unlawful use based on specific indications Website cookies and analysis services. You can find more detailed explanations under section 4 and 5 of this data protection declaration.
b) When registering for our newsletter and further information
Insofar as you are in accordance with Art. 6 Par. a DSGVO have expressly consented, we use your email address to regularly send you our newsletter and further information about our company and offer. An email address is sufficient to receive the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscribe request at any time to info@JobChanger.international by email.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request comes from and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if: • You have given us your information in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
• the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well
• this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.